My Top 5

So... As you all know... it's that time again.
Did you all vote for you top 5 for the DJ MAG Top 100??? Well... as much as I don't believe on how that works, I still feel obligated to vote! I submitted my votes and I must say that I'm upset on the way I chose to classify them... oh well. Anyway, these are my votes... remember that they are my personal preference, not yours! In one way or another, each one of them made me go crazy somewhere on the dance floor, they gave me goosebumps because they played that one song that makes you feel you're on could 9, I had the opportunity to meet them (Takes me back to SHM at WET REPUBLIC) or they just simply have me high on love... high on music! Whatever your reasons are, vote and support your top djs. Let's also remind them, that they wouldn't be who they are if it wasn't for people like you and I.  ♥


Here's the link to vote:
http://www.top100djs.net/

Hugs and Kisses to all
xoxo


PS: Today I downloaded new tracks... trying to catch up on my muisc. I will post my lates downloads soon!

Comments