Myback Tour feat. JOHN DAHLBACK & ALBIN MYERS 02/07/11 MONDAY SOCIAL @ P...

Monday Social at Playhouse Hollywood  with John Dahlback & Albin Myers
MYBACK TOUR





Took me a while to post this... better late than never :)
Anyhow; What a fun night this was. Omar and I picked up Albin and  John at the SLS Hotel and got them safe to Playhouse Hollywood. They didn't know what to expect on a Monday night, as usual... Playhouse was a mad house. I had such a great time with everyone that came out. John needs to start playing with Albin more often, I've never seen him have so much fun. Albin Myers definitely knows how to please the crowd. The guy is full of high energy. Great catching up with my buddy John, always good times.  A big thank you to Mr. Omi for everything! You're the best! :) 






Comments