Stacey Jackson - Is This Love (Paul Thomas Remix)

Stacey’s new single Is This Love is a dance cover of the 80s classic by British rock band Whitesnake and is also Stacey’s favourite track of that era. This feel good number, with its infectious hook, is sure to be an irresistible dance floor-filler!
Stacey’s official music video was directed by the highly acclaimed Luke Biggins, who is best known for working with an array of artists such as Ludacris, Styles P, Cassidy, Estelle, Dizzee Rascal, and Daniel Bedingfield. Having caught the eyes of AOL and Female First, the video was previewed exclusively on these sites in the US and UK on 1st November. The video displays the sassiness and playful sexuality that Stacey possesses. Stacey explains: “I wanted to recreate a time that was full of carefree behaviour. One of my most favourite videos that I believe evokes this is the Eric Prydz video Call on Me and I wanted mine to share that same sentiment. I hope that my fans love it and I hope to gain more fans as it was definitely fun making it!”
Paul delivers the peak time mix on the package with his signature big room sound that is unfolding dancefloors across the US.
Due out in the UK in summer 2012


Comments