Exclusive Interview : Danny Inzerillo

This week, I have an exclusive interview with Brooklyn raised, Dany Inzerillo. Very well known for his amazing song writing skills. Has worked with Serge Devant who he also co-wrote on most of his hit album "Wanderer" including the worldwide smash “Addicted” feat. Hadley. He also collaborated with  “Peace” in 2008 which was used for Coca Cola’s W8 campaign for the Beijing Olympic Games. 



Disco Bunny : It's a great pleasure to have you!!! How are you today? Where are you at the moment of reading this interview?
DI: Thanks appreciate it. I am currently in my studio. Just listening to some new tunes 


Disco Bunny: Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your career for people who don't know so much about you yet?

DI: Well I am a DJ, Songwriter and Producer. I was always very much into music as a kid and was writing songs at a very young age. I used to tell my sister what words to write down because I still couldn't spell. I come from a very music oriented culture and family. My father was a singer/songwriter. All his uncles sang. So I guess I was just born with the same love for music

Disco Bunny: Who or what inspires you when it comes to practicing and performing your art? 
DI: It may sound cliche but it is definitely the people. When I see people feeling a track I was a part of.  It's a natural high. I have gotten emails saying how the song helped them get through a tough time in their life and that's exactly why I do it. For those people. 

Disco Bunny: I can definitely relate to that. "Music is the Answer." Tell us a little bit about your latest work/collaborations... 
DI: I have a  bunch of new stuff I am working on. The next single to be released is a collaboration with my very good friend Serge Devant and its featuring the great Polina its called "When you came along" and it will come out on Ultra. 
I am completing about 5 songs with my good friend Benny Maze. We are collaborating for a bunch of tracks and it's going great. We are very excited about the direction. 
There will also be a release with EDX and Hadley called "Everything" which I co wrote. I am continuing to work with Serge and Hadley and new artists such as Reina, Denitia Odigie, and Revi 

Disco Bunny: Yes, heard the preview of "When You Came Along" and it sure is a good one! Your all time 3 favourite tracks/songs:

DI: That's a tough one. I love all kinds of music so its hard to pinpoint songs. I love all old motown. Loved 90's alternative and the Beatles, Pink Floyd. My favorite songs will vary on my mood and what I need to hear. 

Disco Bunny:  Do you have a favourite destination and why?

DI: Anywhere that's warm during NY winter time! I have been to Dominican Republic a bunch of times its beautiful very relaxing. I've  enjoyed most places I've been. Its great to take in different cultures and people

Disco Bunny: What are your  plans for 2012??
DI: Just to complete as much material as I can. and continue to grow as a producer, songwriter and artist

Disco Bunny: Favourite drink &  food?
DI: I get addicted to certain drinks here and there. Right now I'm on the Dr Pepper trip. And food obviously Pasta! 

Disco Bunny: What are you into besides music?
DI: I really enjoy my family. Its huge. There always seems to be a wedding birthday or christening lol But I enjoy spending time with all of them. We are very close  

Disco Bunny: Where can your fans go to find you online?
Facebook.com/djdannyinzerillo
Twitter.com/dannyinzerillo 

Comments