Guest Mix by Ant Brooks

Today was a good day! I have a huge smile on my face!

I just got done listening to some tracks, I will post them tomorrow. I also listened to the latest Mark Knight Toolroom Radio Show . If you haven't listened to it yet than I suggest you get on that and do some studying!  It features an exclusive 60 minute guest mix by ANT BROOKS including 4 brand new unheard tracks of his!!! One of which is the next in the bootleg series and its HUGE! Ah yeah! For some reason his mix reminds me of when I first started listening to house music, it gives me such a warm feeling... really made me miss listening to this kind of stuff! I love his style. All I can picture is the beach, palm trees, white sand, coconut trees, happy people.... beautiful people! 

Although sometimes I ask myself why we need so many different genres, listening to Ant Brooks answered my question. Yes, music is music and house is house but I have to admit there is a difference. However; you can just decide that for yourself. You can listen to the mix here: http://www.djmarkknight.com/ 
I can't upload it yet, Toolroom wanted this to be their exclusive! What i can give you are the track names of the 2nd hour which is Ant Brook's mix. Enjoy!

  • Steve Lawler - Gimme Some More (Mendo Remix)
  • Carlo Lio - Against Time (Caytas & Patz Remix)
  • Ant Brooks - You Got [CDR]
  • Ant Brooks - Lafrika [CDR]
  • Ant Brooks - Kanism [CDR]
  • Groove Armada - Superstylin (Ant Brooks Remix) [CDR]
  • Marco Effe - Kalida
  • Super Flu - Didschn (Format:B Remix)
  • Max Bett - Mad Clinic
  • Format B - Gospel
  • Saverio Celestri - Trilogy [Alex D'Elia & Nihil Young Remix)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice mix sugar muffin ;)