Five-Card Draw with our first Disciple Of The Week, Aura Duran :) By Christian Cambas

Check out my interview with Christian Cambas and also check out his artist page on Facebook: www.facebook.christiancambas.live

As you know there is a Christian Cambas artist page on Facebook and since you've all been supporting to the max, I thought it would be nice to feature one of you guys (my trusty disciples) every so often, so we can find out more about you :) So move on to the artist page and check out the first "Five-Card Draw" (a five question speed-interview) with our first Disciple Of The Week, AĆ¼ra Duran :)




1.  Who are you, where are you from and what do you do?

 My name is Aura, I'm from LA and live in NYC. I'm an insurance broker/agent... a fitness junkie... music lover and blogger!!!

2.  What are  you into besides music?
Besides music, I'm into health and fitness... fashion and of course, traveling! ;)

3.  Is there a book or film that's very important to you?

I love films and reading, knowledge is power... but the most important book to me is my own... each day is a chapter, an adventure!!!

4. Who needs a smack in the mouth?
LEBRON JAMES needs a smack in the face!

5.  Which albums or tracks would you take to a desert island with you?
If I was going to a desert island... Jay-Z Blueprint 3 would be a must take!!! My own mix with NAS, 2-Pac and Biggie. James Zabiela's one+one... anything from Whartone (sonny Wharton)... EDX... 1605... Hotfingers/303Lovers... MaquinaMusic ... Sabotage... and Christian Cambas! In other words, my iPod ;)

Check out Aura's blog here:  http://www.discobunny86.blogspot.com/



Our first Disciple Of The Week, Aura Duran!

Comments