Alex M.O.R.P.H feat. Sylvia Tosun - An Angel's Love (Vocal Mix)

In a recent conversation, a friend of mine asked me what I thought of Armin's music, the way he plays, etc. Without hesitating I said his music is magical. What I meant to say was "HEAVENLY." Much respect to my friend, if I was to describe HIS music, I would describe it as beautiful, uplifting... which magically finds a way to make my heart smile. However; after watching this video clip, I was reminded why I describe Armin as HEAVENLY (overall description). This simply gave me flashbacks of his incredible performances I've seen and I just can't help but to smile. If I close my eyes it feels like if I was there. I can picture the visuals, the music taking over each and every person there, as if nothing in the world mattered but that exact moment in time! Just a random thought I wanted to share with you all. ❤  


Comments